For a little bit of fun and something a bit different, I’ve put together a small business book quiz! 🙂
There’s 10 questions plus 1 bonus question, with a total of 19 points up for grabs.
After you’ve answered the questions, you will be able to go to the bottom of this blog post, check your answers, and total up your points.
1 – How many books has Malcolm Gladwell authored? (as of March 2020) –1 point
2 – Name two books by Daniel Priestley – 2 points (1 point for each book named correctly)
3 – Zero to One by Peter Thiel came from the class notes taken by which student? – 1 point
4 – ‘RDPD’ is the commonly used abbreviation for which famous book? – 1 point
5 – Name the two authors of Blue Ocean Strategy – 2 points (1 point for each author named correctly)
6 – Can’t Hurt Me is a book by David Goggins, but that other book, written by Jesse Itzler, does David Goggins feature in? – 1 point
7 – Dr. Carol Dweck wrote the book Grit. True or False? – 1 point
8 – Complete the title of this famous book by Dale Carnegie. “How to …..” – 1 point
9 – Name the author of the book ‘Thinking Fast and Slow.’ – 1 point
10 – Name the title of the memoir by Nike founder, Phil Knight. – 1 point
In the book Contagious by Jonah Berger, the author uses an acronym to help you remember the 6 principles of contagiousness. What is the anagram? – 7 points (1 point for each correct letter and 1 point if you get them all in the correct order)
Don’t peak at these until you have read and answered all of the questions!
- 6 (1 point)
- Oversubscribed, Key Person of Influence, Entrepreneur Revolution, or 24 Assets. (2 points – 1 point for each correct book)
- Blake Masters (1 point)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (1 point)
- W. Chan Kim & Renée Mauborgne (2 points – 1 point for each author)
- Living With a SEAL (1 point)
- False (1 point)
- There are a couple of correct answers to this question… How to Win Friends and Influence People (most famous option), How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job, or How to Develop Self-Confidence and Improve Public Speaking (1 point)
- Daniel Kahneman (1 point)
- Shoe Dog (1 point)
BONUS – S.T.E.P.P.S. (7 points – 1 point for each correct letter and 1 point for getting them in the correct order)
How did you do?
There was a total of 19 points on offer, how many did you get?
Let me know in the comments below which ones you got right and which ones you missed.